What You Need:
1. Sunscreen, something that is sweat and water-resistant. It will help keep your makeup on longer. Also, it’s important to find a sunscreen that isn’t too greasy!
2. A good moisturizer, for me I have oily skin so I always use an oil free lotion.
3. Liquid Foundation, use your favorite! Powder foundation is too hard to blend so I recommend using liquid.
4. Monistat Chafing Gel, People think I’m crazy when I tell them this but it’s the key ingredient! Chafing gel helps the makeup go on nice and smooth and it also helps keep things matte. I have heard that this can cause breakouts, but I have never had any problems. However if you have sensitive skin only put a few drops in, or you can leave it out.
5. A bottle to place all the ingredients in. You can find them at Target, Wal-Mart, pretty much anywhere.